Email marketing is one of the few things that have not changed drastically in recent years. Email remains one of the top marketing solutions for B2B and B2C marketers. Email marketing is essential for new businesses, but it remains a staple for established companies as well.
Email marketing is a powerful way to connect with customers and potential customers. It is also an extremely cost-efficient means of marketing. Combining these two factors means that every business from the smallest one-person service business to multi-billion-dollar corporations depend on email marketing to reach their audience. Email marketing is still proven more successful than social media for acquiring new customers.
Emails allow you to personalize your interaction with each customer or potential customer. The sites listed below will enable you to customize your emails in such a way that customers feel as though they are receiving a personal email from you. That level of customization goes a long way to keeping your email from the dreaded junk folder and statistically shows a higher response rate.
Email marketing is inexpensive and effective. It helps you to build brand recognition with low cost and minimal effort. Some of the best free platforms:
- Sender—sender has some of the best marketing tools available on an open platform. With the tools available, you can create professional newsletters with the simple selection of a template. You then can customize and personalize it to best suit the needs of your audience. The free plan allows you to manage up to 2,500 subscribers and send 15,000 emails per month. The paid plan has upgraded tools and features and only costs $10.00 a month. That is a business expense even small companies can afford.
- SendPulse—a multi-channel marketing platform, but their email marketing is what has helped them build a name in marketing. The drag and drop editor helps make every document you send look as though it was custom designed by a high-end marketing firm. They also have a subscriber rating feature that makes it easy to identify your most valuable subscribers.
- Mailchimp—This platform is a quickly rising superstar for email marketing. The smart recommendation feature gives an in-depth insight into your audience. This insight helps you to customize your marketing efforts for maximum efficiency.
- MailerLite—the sophisticated features available, even on the free version, help this platform distinguish itself from the pack. The rich text editor and built-in photo editor help you create original and stunning emails. Campaign reports with information like click rate, open rate, unsubscribe rate are useful in helping determine what is working and what is not.
- MailJet—MailJet has distinguished itself with a collaboration feature that allows multiple team members to collaborate seamlessly. Personalized content in marketing emails has a much higher response rate. MailJet helps you create such content and effectively. The free plan allows unlimited contacts and up to 6,000 emails per month. The paid plan starts at less than $9.00 per month.
These are some of the top email marketing solutions available for free. Each has unique features to let you customize your email marketing to best suit the needs of your business. They also allow upgrades to paid memberships and very reasonable rates. Potential to expand is essential, as the free version may suit all your needs as a new business. However, you want the ability to grow the size of your marketing campaigns as your business grows. With most paid plans hovering around $10 per month, these free solutions give you plenty of room to grow.